Monday, May 31, 2010

My Dear Janette Belle


It is hard for me to write at all now. My inspiration is lost an I have a feeling that I know where it is; with you. You have absorbed my words, my thoughts, and my feelings. Mine is mine no more, because what is mine is yours. Without you here near me, there is no way for me to express feeling on paper and through words. I try to find inspiration in books and papers written by brilliant masters of our language, but you have given me more than there brilliance ever could. You have given me the ability to feel a love that vibrates through me daily. These vibrations hit my pen and give entertainment to those that care for my work. I must not have much of a talent, because my audience is small and has been that way for a while now. There are no more words, no more stories, and no more fairy tales without you. I await your reply eagerly in the crevice of my bed where hope and faith lie.


Forever your honorable King

No comments:

Post a Comment