Friday, May 28, 2010

Lost letter to my Janette Belle


Every breath taken in your presence is sacred, not one wasted. With each breath I have captured the essence of what you are, I inhale your beauty and sink into your scent. I enjoy our time together and dread the time we endure apart. That horrible and hellish period seems to never end. But when God answers my prayers and you are back in my arms, my heart smiles. I am overwhelmed with the joy of an angel. I guess it is what my love is like for you. My love for you reaches the depths and heights of my soul's light. My world is dark without you, but light reaches me when you are around and I can see beauty again. A beauty that embodies all of what He created, which has been deemed good. A beauty that is inside you, that I enjoy so much. Show me your beauty in words. Let me read the intelligence of your physicality the purity of your soul, and the innocence of your heart. When you write me, let me feel your emotions through the language you present on paper. Let your love show itself in your words, so that my heart may smile again.


Forever your honorable King

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that this is very good, well written and from the heart. I think you will have no problem being an excellent writter if you allow your heart and soul to guid you.

    I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete