Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The beauty of Janette Belle

My dear Janette Belle,
There is a beauty about you that is holy, something sort of God like. It appears on the edges of your brow, the peak of your lashes, and the wrinkle of your nose. It stands on your lips and feels as soft as your cheek. You are almost perfect in beauty. I could not ask for anything better; that is if better were ever created for me to have. I feel beauty in your hands when we touch and there is an ease about your body. Your legs advertise greatness and your chest is a mountain of something much more joyful. You are a specimen of pure brilliance, and I love all that you are. I know that I may seem a bit selfish at times, but who can let such a beauty slip through their fingertips and fall into the hands of another. I might die before I see a day without you.

Forever your honorable King

2 comments:

  1. I like this one. I think it can do to be a little longer as that the reader is not left wanting to know more about this certain Janette Belle (what's her last name, I hope it aint Belle lol jk). But I like the imagery and the connection of the female form to be both divine yet sultry, as if Love is to tie the desires of both the flesh and spirit. I like how God is mentioned first and then not at all as the piece continues, as if to linger over the rest of the words and remind you of his presence without acknowledging it. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am intrigued to meet whoever this Janette Belle may be. She seems to be an other worldly being.

    ReplyDelete