Sunday, May 30, 2010

Brothers

Today I had the privilege of experiencing a day with my little brother, it was beyond beautiful. If someone would have told me a year ago that I would enjoy a day with him, I would have deemed them the world's biggest retard. But today was incredible, it was special. I went to his track meet today and watched him fly though his heats and win two of three races. I was with him as he warmed up for the events and I was there at the finish line yelling his name with all the love in my heart and I know that he could feel it. After his last race he came and gave me a hug and we were happy.

It has taken me a while to learn how to love him or any of my family members. For the longest time I despised all of my family, excluding my mother. But I can really give this one to the Creator. He has planted a love in our hearts that allowed us to experience brotherhood at its purest form. I am truly grateful for that gift God has given me, my little brother, I love him.


1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a brother's love. Cherish him!

    ReplyDelete