Thursday, May 27, 2010

Beyond the Moves


Tonight I had the privledge of watching a young lady dance her heart away on stage for the judges on the tv series "So You Think You Can Dance". She was beautiful and her dancing was next to brilliant. The only thing that's different or unique about her is her body. She is not the typical size for a dancer and many people have confronted her about her weight. She is definitely a hefty young lady but nonetheless she possesses more beauty than many supermodels. She floated across stage with a golden heart and love filled the room and I felt it from my couch. She has a passion for dance that is incredible and I wish to one day obtain a passion like that for the things that I do in my life. She unfortunately did not make it past the choreography round, but she did an excellent job and I commend her for that. Megan Carter you are an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment