Sunday, July 11, 2010

To Thee


To thee whom may be privileged with the gift of my love. I must confess my lack of arrogance when I convey that statement. I do not see my love being any better or worse than any other man; but because it is indeed "my love", I cherish it and hold dear to my emotions and depths of passion that my love entangles. So I ask that you do the same. Cherish this love that I give to you, rather it be with the most physical intensity or with the softest words. Learn to love my flaws and I will, in turn, adore all of yours. Do not hide all of your special accolades, which I wish to admire; instead allow them to flourish. Please by all means, let the God in you shine brighter than the Eastern sun rise. Allow me the opportunity to experience heaven while I am in your presence. Even though I wish to be the soul occupant of your passion; love your God ten times as much as you love me. I will be honored to take the back seat to He who is all mighty, and I expect you to do the same. Do not try to interfere with the intimacy which is shared between me and my God. I ask that you adore it.

Be Beautiful. In every sense of the word; be "Beautiful". Beautiful in spirit, in ambition, in dress, and in love. If there is anything that I am deeply passionate about; it would be "Beauty". But please do not conform to the popular definition of Beauty, because you will be nothing to me but a mere filthy Barbie doll. As for your ambition; strive for excellence in your field of interest. Ignore me at nights that you must, but balance the passion of your craft and the adoration that you have for me. Dress well. Dress in such a pleasant nature so that I may recognize your beauty, and not lust after your flesh. I do not have to stress the beauty of your love, because I have full confidence that since you are made specifically for me, that you will know how to love in such a beautiful way. But nonetheless, be beautiful in the all that you are. Give me your eyes, your lips, and your hands. I have spoken once before of the power of your hands, in how they lead me to a place where pleasure is an appetizer for more to come. Give me your heart and your soul. Grant me the duty of protecting them from any evil that may fight to destroy them. Do all of this and love me, in return I will give you the love that you have always wished for.

Spoken truth from the heart,
T. L. King

2 comments:

  1. i don't really know you, but i feel like i've learned so much about you through your words. to me it is like a synopsis of your inner soul. i'm intrigued. i appreciate how you express that one's love for their significant other is great, but not at all like how we are enamored by our Lord. this is sweet. someone will be lucky...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much ma'am. Your words are very encouraging and I thank you from the very bottom of my heart. I would love to learn as much as about you that you have learned from me.

    ReplyDelete