Sunday, July 11, 2010

How do I Love you?


My dear Janette Belle, my heart, my soul, my day and my night. Many cannot fathom the intensity of my love for you. I still have yet to be convinced that you can either; but this does not weaken my desire. I cannot imagine the day that will come when I can no longer hold my pen upright. That day a part of us will die because I will no longer be able to record your majestic ways, and your inevitable love. I will no longer have the ability to convey my love for you. You know that I am not good for spoken word; but my pen always seems to put the right phrases together to highlight every minute detail of the delicacy of my love for you.

I love you like I love my Bible. It is told to us that man lives on God's word, implying an extreme need for daily absorption. Well I feel the same for you. I am in dire need for your daily healing, for your kiss heals my broken heart that misses you. I do not want to be condemned for idolatry; for you, if anyone, know that I love my God. But being with you is like being without an arm, leg, lung and heart. You are my flesh. Plus, I see what many refuse to search for, or they just choose to ignore it; but I see the truth in you. I have fallen in love with the God in you; so a life without you is, impossible at best.

I love you with every inkling of passion that God has given me. I love you to the point that nears His line of jealousy. My love for you is so great, that I myself am jealous of how much I love you. I have yet to love myself as much as I do you. For you, "I do".

No comments:

Post a Comment