Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Delilah

Every morning, for the past thirty mornings, I have awakened to frustration. Even though I was witness to the rise of the purest beauty known to our world, the sun rise could not erase my flustered thoughts of a ruthless demon. I have laughed, cried, held, loved and hated everything about this horrible creature. Delilah, a physical goddess, but a harlot of a women; she has made it her life's work to destroy the hearts of anything with a soul. She surely did capture mine, and I was immediately hypnotized by her ways. Her touch, so soft and soothing, it felt good for the soul. She fed me everything that I needed. We lived a love that was better than love could be, and together we were a beacon of light; or at least I thought.

Delilah is incapable of truly loving another person. She has lived life after life, her reincarnation has allowed her to capture the hearts of men all over the world, and leave them to face an unbearable destruction. Her physical masterpiece blinds the eyes of any honest man. His lust convinces him to fall in love with such an evil lie, and eventually he meets with the intensities of a broken heart.

Delilah is the worst thing any man can come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment