Saturday, August 28, 2010

Beauty?


I am a man, not God. So I have no authority of any kind of judgment, which means I may give no credible explanation of what beauty is. Even though it may teeter the line of blasphemy, I will make an honest attempt. But my effort will not exceed that of a man picking up a feather, for I experience beauty daily. I have become lost in trails of where beauty takes me, I have cried at the absence of beauty, and have held the warmth and tenderness of that what is beautiful. If I may be the Beholder and granted the power of the Creator, I would create duplicates of what you are. Your beauty is that of perfection; great than the sounds of Mozart, and more outstanding than the sight of works done by Angelo. Your beauty I love; love with all of my heart and soul and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment