Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Today


Good morning my darling, my joy and light. Right now is the greatest moment ever. This very second, perfect in all that it is, makes joy feel so involuntary. With you, smiles just happen, laughter comes with every breath taken, and peace is evident. I do not mind staying here and lying in bed all day with you; staring into your eyes and watching God laugh at my infatuation with his creation. Now turn over, let me run my hands through your hair, massage you, and kiss your back a hundred times. Feel heaven in my hands around every curve, in every wrinkle and beyond each shade of beauty. I enjoy right now, because it is ours. No distractions, no interruptions, and nothing keeping us apart. Together, two bodies in one flesh, and a million reasons to love it all. Let's take all of this moment in, do not worry about yesterday, for it was what it was; and don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow has its own problems. Let us dwell in now, and be here and alive in the presence of each other. You are Today. My love. My laugh. Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment