Sunday, October 10, 2010

After Death


My dear sweetheart, you possess a beauty that is worth more than this life can offer; I am left speechless as we stand here this way. I am amazed at how one may adore another while feeling the pains of the life we live. Though tears fall and rain drops, suns shine when your face is on the scene, and joy is prevalent. You have created a contradiction that has left me in knots trying to figure it out; how I may feel happiness and dreadfulness within the same breath. So if I may love you as I do in this present life, how much better would it be after death? After we rid ourselves of the troubles that come from tornadoes and hurricanes, and focus solely on our love for each other may heaven give us this joy. Only if God may condone this notion and send us to an early retirement will we be able to rest in the peace of love. I only hope now to enjoy death and your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment