Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sweet Verse


May I inject love into you and cure your heart? Will you at least give me that opportunity, to see your eternal happiness? But if I stand unworthy of such a great gesture, then may someone of more noble stature fill your heart with ease. I want nothing more than to see and experience your complete satisfaction. So if I were able to sing, let me sing the notes that touch your soul. If I were to dance, let me move in such a way that captivates your interest. Yet if I were to write, let my words weigh heavy on your heart and brighten your emotions. I would call this romantic, but are these actions of romance? Would it be more romantic if I catered to all of your needs and supplied all of your wants? No matter the definition of romantic, or if there is even a word to describe what I do for you, know that I will be a good and faithful servant to you. May God bless this union, I will be all things for you, so that I may find a thousand ways to please you, another thousand ways to touch you, and a million ways to love who you are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment