Friday, November 5, 2010

I Wish


I wish I may see you; hug you , kiss you, touch you, feel you. If, with my right hand, I may run my fingers through your hair, feel your cheek in my palm; and with the left, lock my fingers with yours, I will find peace with the world. Since I am stuck without the possibility of holding you, I will grip my pen in hopes that you may understand my longing. When my pen conveys the emotions of my heart, you will feel my affection, as you run your fingers across the ink on the page. Know my admiration from the strategic pattern in which these words are placed. Believe in the power of your beauty, for I have become weak without its presence. My eyes have gone too long without the site of such perfection. God's magnificence is shown in your face, but your spirit is His testimony. Pity my emotion, give yourself to me in all, allow me the satisfaction of your admiration; if not out of true affection, please do so out of pity. I only wish to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment